With the flexibility for 4 bedrooms, plus 3 bathrooms and 3 living spaces - this lovely home is ideal for growing families!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
First impressions are met with delightfully established gardens, pretty as a picture with roses in full bloom.
The charming red brick facade provides the satisfaction of symmetry with picture windows framing the entrance.
Inside, decorative cornicing and ceiling roses adorn the lofty ceilings of the formal living and formal dining rooms at the front of the home.
Continue on to find the master bedroom, complete with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and the second bedroom providing ample storage with floor to ceiling built ins.
Also located on the ground level is the open plan kitchen and casual living area where large windows provide plenty of natural light and a fabulous outlook over the garden.
Double doors lead out to the expansive undercover entertaining area where a ceiling fan provides some relief in summer.
Make your way upstairs to discover the perfect teenage retreat, featuring a bedroom, bathroom and a vast open-plan living area with plenty of space to set up a study or home office.
The backyard is very low maintenance, so rather than spending your weekends mowing lawns, you can spend quality time with the family.
On inspection, take a moment to pause and listen to the soothing sounds of nature that fill the air and you will realise, this is exactly where you want to be.
Enjoy this wonderful location and everything that comes with it...
You are within walking distance to both public and private schools. Nearby cafes and restaurants will satisfy caffeine cravings and cheat meals. If you need to make a trip into town the Belair Railway Station is just moments away, or spend your weekends exploring Belair National Park or improving your handicap at the Golf Course.
More to love:
- Beautiful quiet street
- Picturesque gardens with irrigation
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garage with electric roller door and internal access
- Second roller door to rear of garage providing drive thorough access and additional parking
- Multiple living spaces
- Gas fireplace in formal living
- Flexibility to use the formal living or dining room as a 4th bedroom
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
- Breakfast bar for casual meals
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Main bathroom with separate toilet/powder room
- Fully enclosed rear yard - ideal for pets and children
- Large powered shed
- Rainwater tanks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,149m² / 0.28 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.