Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Character and charm, set amongst the convenience and grandeur of Glenelg East
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Auction Saturday 21st April 10:30am (USP)
A beautifully presented Bungalow that demands your attention with its exceptional street appeal and captures your heart with its delightfully functional interior.
And just like that, you'll be head over heels.
Double doors welcome you with open arms while the exquisite timber floors and lofty decorative ceilings whisk you back in time to the 1920's.
An abundance of living and entertaining spaces, separate sleep zones for adults and children, and a seductively low-maintenance allotment finished with a sparkling inground pool; the perfect blueprint for a family life of leisure.
Discover how the clever floor plan will be quick to meet the needs of your growing family with both formal and informal living and dining areas, 5 generous bedrooms and 3 well-appointed bathrooms, one of which is accessible by pool-users from outside; now that's clever design!
Built for entertaining, the expansive kitchen boasts Bosch cooking appliances and sprawling granite benchtops; the perfect starting point to any gathering with friends before everyone instinctively spills out to the entertaining area.
A short stroll sees you enjoying the buzz of Jetty Road, the convenience of the Bay to city tram and the beautiful Da Costa Reserve.
But best of all, (as any bay dweller will tell you), this is a fantastic place for children to grow. Safe, quiet and everything at your fingertips including boutique shopping, trendy cafes, sandy beaches and reputable schooling, including zoning for Brighton Secondary.
Ask yourself, why live anywhere else!
More to love:
- Circular driveway with space to park several cars off street
- Immaculate garden
- Original leadlight windows
- Art Deco character features
- Security system
- Decorative fireplace in formal living
- Expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining at rear
- Brand-new Bosch ovens and gas cooktop
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Ducted evaporative cooling upstairs and downstairs
- Split system reverse cycle AC in both downstairs bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes and sliding door to entertaining area
- Three bedrooms upstairs (all feature built in robes)
- Great storage throughout, including under stairs and inside roof
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Zoned for Brighton Secondary School and walking distance to Glenelg Primary School, Immanuel College, St Peters Woodlands Grammar and local Catholic schools
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
843m² / 0.21 acres
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.