Make Hyde Park your Home. Welcome to Woodlyn Avenue.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
With its striking sandstone facade and classic bullnose verandah, this turn of the century Villa makes a bold statement in a quiet leafy street.
Set among the convenience and grandeur of Hyde Park, undoubtedly one of South Australia's finest locales, where period homes define this prestige location nestled between King William and Unley Road.
Inside, the wide central hallway welcomes you with open arms. Soaring decorative ceilings, original leadlighting, robust skirting and architraves and timber floors come as expected from a home of this era.
Two of the three double bedrooms feature an ornate fireplace, while the spacious master offers a large built in robe and a sleek modern ensuite.
For the professional who opts to work from home, a separate study allows for a home office setup or space for students to complete their homework without distractions. For those who don't require the use of a study, you've got yourself an extra room for storage (and we all know you can never have enough storage!).
The sheer size of the rear extension is sure to impress, incorporating generous living and dining areas and a timeless kitchen with crisp white cabinets, dark countertops, stainless-steel appliances and an ingenious moveable island bench deigned to maximise space and functionality.
Timber stacker doors open to the decked pergola, creating a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining or a quiet place to sit back and unwind with a glass of wine with the lush greenery of the rainforest-style garden providing a picture-perfect backdrop.
This sophisticated home offers an unparalleled lifestyle, surrounded by elite schools, boutique shopping & world-class restaurants and is sure to spark the interest of the luxury buyer who is looking to establish themselves in this exclusive location.
More to love:
- Situated on a quiet, no-through road
- Space to park 3+ cars in driveway (x2 under carport)
- Drive through access to garage at rear
- Exquisite character features
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lofty ceiling with decorative cornice and roses
- Master bedroom with renovated bathroom (completed approximately 3 years ago)
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining (completed approximately 10 years ago)
- Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop
- Breakfast bar + space for a second dining setting for casual meals
- European laundry - Plumbed for new vanity renovation
- Original main bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Bi-fold doors to undercover outdoor entertaining
- Deceptively large rear yard (plenty of space to add a pool - STCC)
- Large powered shed/garage
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
686m² / 0.17 acres
2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.