Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Broadway.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Auction Saturday 27th January at 11:30am (USP)
Situated in a beautiful, wide tree-lined street, this charming 60's brick home has been lovingly cared for by its current owner for 53 years and is now welcoming new owners to make it their own.
The existing footprint is ready to attract first home buyers, renovators and families, offering 3 good size bedrooms, a full bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, kitchen, living/dining and family room.
Do you enhance what's already there? Extend further? Rebuild? Or, simply move in and enjoy its solid vintage charms until you're ready to make that decision.
The possibilities to improve the site stop only with your imagination (and of course the City of Holdfast Bay's consents and approvals) and with 627 square metres at your disposal, there's plenty of room for your grand plans!
Enjoy a lifestyle of leisure, with trendy cafes, local shopping and the white sands of Brighton beach all within walking distance. Nearby public transport gives you easy access to Westfield Marion, Flinders Hospital/University and the CBD, and with great schools in close proximity there really is so much to love about this enviable location.
Be quick, this affordable home is sure to spark a lot of interest!
More to love:
- Walking distance to the beach (1.2km)
- Beautiful park just meters from your doorstep
- Dover square tennis club just a short stroll away
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- Second living/rumpus room
- 2kw solar system
- Paved courtyard
- Huge yard
- Mature orange and lemon trees
- Carport with internal access
- Space to park several vehicles in driveway
- Short walk to bus stops and Seacliff Railway Station
- 12 minute walk to the newly refurbished Brighton Foodland
- 8 minute drive to Sacred Heart College
- 15 minute drive to Immanuel College
Council / City of Holdfast Bay
Rates / $1,303.15 pa
Zoning / R
Built / 1963
Land / 627m2
Depth / 41.15m
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
627m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.