SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Under contract after second inspection!
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this spectacular Spanish style home.
With impeccable attention to detail throughout, no expense has been spared in this top-to-toe transformation.
Set back from the street and enclosed by a large fence, enjoy security and utter peace and quiet in this private sanctuary.
The orange front door is the first of many bold statements made by this trendy home.
Entertain in style with an open plan design and multiple living areas, each featuring double doors to create a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
The impressive chef's kitchen is clad with quality stainless-steel appliances and finished tastefully with a tile splashback, stylish pendant lights and benchtops adorned in caesarstone.
Ideal for families and offering a floor plan that is sure to excite any parent; with a 'kids wing' located at one end of the home, boasting three good size bedrooms serviced by a modern bathroom and separate toilet. Conveniently located at the opposite end of the home is the lavish master suite with walk in robe and ensuite.
As the warmer months approach, you'll be drawn outside to the sparkling inground pool and beautiful deck area - all you'll need is a cocktail in hand and you'll feel like you're in a holiday resort.
- Double driveway; one gated entrance with secure parking for two vehicles, as well as a single garage with automatic roller door
- Fully enclosed and secure front yard
- Touch screen intercom
- Matte black fixtures and window frames throughout
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in main living
- Gas heater in family room
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with outdoor access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Plenty of storage
- Walking distance to Bellevue Heights Primary School and Tennis Club/Oval
- Located in the desirable Blackwood High School zone
- A short drive to Wittunga Botanic Garden and Blackwood's bustling main street for all your shopping needs
- Enjoy living just 15 minutes to Brighton beach and 20 minutes to the CBD
- Close to Flinders University and Hospital
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.