Stylish and Contemporary Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Meticulously built in 2012, this immaculately presented home represents the ultimate in modern luxury living, with quality finishes that must be seen to be appreciated.
The floor plan flows effortlessly from the entry hall through to the light filled open plan kitchen and living space. The stunning two pack kitchen is sure to excite any entertainer; serviced by stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, chef lights, a large double sink and an abundance of storage.
Continue through to the formal dining room overlooking the beautiful private courtyard with a large sliding door that creates a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
The ground floor also boasts a large bedroom that has the potential to be used as a home office or second living space, a full bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and laundry with rear access.
Venture upstairs to find another three bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. The luxurious master suite offers a private balcony and the spacious ensuite features a large freestanding bath.
The staircase itself is a stunning feature of this home, with timber stairs enclosed by 12mm tempered glass and set beneath a spectacular chandelier.
This stunning residence with its practical floor plan has been carefully designed to achieve functionality, style and comfort with extreme attention to detail and the highest quality finishes. This is a fantastic lifestyle on offer that you do not want to miss. In this location, you really do have the best that Adelaide has to offer right on your doorstep; just moments to the CBD and Adelaide's beautiful beaches.
More reasons we love this home:
- Freestanding home
- Located at the rear of a quiet group of 3
- Contemporary facade
- High ceilings
- Entry featuring plantation shutters
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 4th bedroom/office downstairs
- Open plan kitchen/living
- Entertainers kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm oven
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining room with chandeliers
- Stunning timber staircase with tempered glass balustrade
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- 3 bathrooms all with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screens
- Private courtyard with mature lemon tree
- Low maintenance yard with lawn at side and rear
- Tool shed and rainwater tank
- Single carport with electric roller door and space for a second car to park off street
- Fantastic location between the city and the sea
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.