SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set back from the road and positioned on an elevated allotment with a picturesque outlook, this renovated home offers plenty of space for the growing family.
Enter to the light-filled living room, flowing effortlessly into the open plan kitchen and meals area.
Comprising three great size bedrooms with built in robes and a fourth bedroom - which is more of a suite - with exterior access, ensuite/bathroom with corner spa and a separate dressing room or study.
The front verandah wraps around the side of the house providing an expansive entertaining area protected from the weather.
A perfect location for the active family with Weymouth Oval and Coromandel Valley Tennis and Croquet clubs across the road.
We could say public transport is within close proximity - but we'll go one better and tell you just how close it is - just 50 meters and you're at the bus stop. Leave the car at home and catch the bus to Blackwood or Westfield Marion, how's that for convenience!
More to love:
- Polished floor boards
- Open plan design
- Split system air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with stainless-steel oven/cooktop
- Breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining with caf blinds that allows for comfortable entertaining all year round
- Large double carport big enough to comfortably fit 2 cars
- 1.2km to Craigburn Primary School
- 2.4km to Coromandel Valley Primary School
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.