SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
CONTRACTED AT AUCTION
A modern masterpiece with all the bells and whistles..
What starts with a stylish rendered facade, ends with an epic extension, and the realisation that love at first sight really does exist.
Dual exposed aggregate driveways are the first of many clever additions that make this functional home stand out from the rest.
Inside, first impressions are met with soaring ceilings and a central hallway that offers a direct line of sight to the light-filled open plan extension. A door at the end of the hallway separates your living space from the sleeping quarters - just another one of those clever additions.
Discover the spacious master suite, boasting a walk-in robe that will have the ladies weak at the knees, fitted with great storage and a built-in dresser, complete with overhead fan and under-bench storage for your hair styling tools - ingenious!
Not be outdone by the walk-in robe, the ensuite features many luxury additions, including underfloor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, Velux skylight and spacious shower with rainfall shower head, separate hand shower and large wall niche with led mood lighting.
A flexible floor plan gives you the option to enjoy three bedrooms and a formal lounge, or if its extra accommodation you need, the formal lounge can easily become your fourth bedroom.
Sure to excite the keen entertainer, the sleek modern kitchen (like the rest of the home) has been expertly designed to maximise space, functionality and storage. Home to an expansive Caesarstone island bench, quality stainless-steel appliances and an architectural ceiling with Velux skylight.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, you'll step outside and discover magnificent entertaining space, complete with outdoor kitchen. The addition of caf blinds ensure this space can be enjoyed all year round - now that's clever design!
Thanks to the major renovations completed throughout this entire home, the stage is set for a turnkey lifestyle of luxury, leaving you more time for the things you love.
All the bells and whistles:
- 5kw solar system with high FIT
- Coded keypad entry to front door
- NBN connection
- New services to street (Electric, gas, water & sewer)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning - zone control to all rooms (including bathrooms)
- LED downlights throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Double glazed windows, doors and skylights (kitchen skylight with motorised blind)
- Instantaneous gas hot water system with temp controllers
- R7+ insulation in ceiling
- Insulated internal walls
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a large deep bath
- Double doors to second living/4th bedroom
- Miele moisture plus pyrolytic oven, steam oven, warming drawer and gas cooktop
- Ultra quiet Schweigen range hood
- High flow water filter to kitchen sink
- Storage both sides island bench
- Huge walk in pantry
- HD Surveillance system with remote access
- USB charging outlets throughout kitchen and lounge
- Custom made joinery to kitchen, laundry, WIR , floor to ceiling storage in linen cupboard & outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor speakers
- LED floodlights
- Extension and outdoor entertaining under main roof
- Outdoor kitchen plumbed with natural gas
- Great size powered shed with skylight, whirlybird and automatic roller door
- Single garage with automatic panel lift doors, internal access and drive through access to yard
- Trailer storage down the western front side of house
- Automatic irrigation to lawn and gardens beds
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.