SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
SOLD AT AUCTION.
Life's good in Eastwood
What starts with immaculate stonework and the satisfying symmetry of a double fronted facade, ends with rare rear lane access to not one, but TWO double garages, and the realisation that this turn-of-the-century cottage is everything you've been searching for.
A bold red front door is the first of many stylish statements made by this exquisite home.
Baltic timber floors, soaring ornate ceilings and original fireplaces are perfectly preserved to retain the nostalgic aesthetic we all crave from a home of this era.
The charm of yesteryear blends effortlessly with the modern updates throughout.
Situated at the front of the home are three bedrooms of generous proportion, each fitted with plantation shutters and built in robes.
Continue on to discover the real show-stopper; where timber meets concrete tiles in an open plan masterpiece, magnificently lit with natural light thanks to a glass-house style window and two sets of French doors.
As practical is it is seductive, the designer kitchen is smothered in Caesarstone and complimented by a herringbone marble splashback.
The expansive island bench doubles as a breakfast bar for casual meals and when you're hosting a sit-down dinner you may choose to dine alfresco in the picturesque courtyard or in the formal dining room in front of a cracking fire.
Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle being just moments from Glen Osmond Road, where trendy cafes, boutique shopping and artisan bakeries are all on your doorstep.
Finally, the search is over!
More to love:
- Manicured low maintenance garden
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Stunning hallway arch
- Decorative fireplaces in two bedrooms
- 900mm freestanding Smeg oven and gas cooktop
- Abundance of storage in kitchen
- Working fireplaces in dining and living
- Modern bathroom and laundry with floor to ceiling tiles
- Freestanding clawfoot bath and trendy black fittings
- Second toilet in laundry
- Fully enclosed and private yard with retractable shade cloths
- Tranquil water feature and luscious green lawn
- Decked entertaining area
- HUGE 4 car garage
- Drip irrigation system to garden
- Rear lane access via Turf Lane (accessible from Birkin St/Hauteville Tce)
- Walking distance to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces