SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Calling all urban dwellers, fashionable first-timers or executive lock-and-leavers.
When life in the fast lane demands so much of you, this 2-bedroom unit has a stylish knack of knowing exactly what you need, when you need it most.
From the restored Jarrah floors to the charming character cornices, and everything in between, this little cutie has been finished to perfection and given a new lease on life.
Picture windows allow natural light to flood the stylish interior, while roller shutters offer additional security and privacy.
The kitchen, bathroom and laundry are all brand-new and feature stone benchtops - adding to the appeal of this modern haven.
Enhanced by a private garden made for morning coffees and quiet moments. Every last detail has been carefully considered..
And the conclusion; there's nothing left to do but enjoy this fantastic city fringe lifestyle!
More to love:
- Situated in a small group of 4
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Roller Shutters to Bedrooms and Lounge area
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner to lounge
- 2pac Kitchen cabinetry with mirro-stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, undermount-range hood, oven & ceramic cooktop
- 2 bedrooms (both with built-in mirrored robes)
- Floor to ceiling curtains to bedrooms
- Both bedrooms carpeted for extra comfort
- New bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- New laundry area in garage
- Private, fully fenced and secure rear courtyard with (faux) grassed area and mature hedge plants
- Remote controlled auto-roller to garage
- Space to park a second vehicle in driveway
- Beautiful Everard Reserve at the end of the street
- A (very) short walk to public transport
- 5km to the CBD and 6.5km to Glenelg Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park