SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on approximately 974 square metres in the prominent Craigburn Estate, this quality home has so much to offer the modern family.
With a charming street appeal and easy access via the wide driveway into the double garage, this home has convenience written all over it.
Cleverly configured over two levels; sleep easy with the ingenious separation of the bedrooms on the upper level, from the living and dining areas on the ground level.
Timber floors lead you from the entrance through the formal lounge and into the separate dining area; where timber turns to tiles you are presented with a spacious second living area that flows into the newly appointed kitchen.
Boasting loads of storage and bench space, the stylish kitchen is the perfect starting point to any gathering with friends, before everyone instinctively spills out on to the deck.
Enjoy treetop views from the expansive deck which spans the entire width of the home. The hidden gem (and enviable centrepiece to any party) has to be the pizza oven... Stoke up the fire, prepare a range of tasty toppings, and let guests create their own culinary masterpieces.
- Travel 15 minutes to Westfield Marion for some retail therapy
- A 20-minute drive sees you enjoying the sun and sands of Brighton-Glenelg beaches
- An easy 30-minute commute gets you to the CBD or leave the car at home and jump on the train from the Coromandel Railway Station
- Walking distance to Craigburn Primary School
More to love:
- Charming sandstone facade
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- Internal access from the garage
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- 5kw solar system
- 4th bedroom/study downstairs
- Multiple living areas
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & walk in pantry
- Double doors to the undercover deck area
- Laundry with powder room and access to side patio
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Additional storage in roof
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and freestanding bath
- Beautiful gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.