SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting pretty behind a white picket fence, this quality 2011 Scott Salisbury home ticks all the right boxes.
What starts with sandstone and the satisfying symmetry of a double fronted facade leaves you wanting to see more and you won't be disappointed.
Upon entry, gaze down the wide central hallway and catch a glimpse of the immaculate yard through the light filled living area at the rear.
A flexible floor plan gives you the option to enjoy three bedrooms and a formal lounge, or if its extra accommodation you're after, the formal lounge can easily become your fourth bedroom.
There is a well-equipped study; perfect for the professional who opts to work from home, or for school or university students to complete their homework without the distractions of the communal living area.
Live comfortably all year round with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Designed with style and comfort in mind, whilst not compromising on space and functionality, this home over-caters when it comes to storage.
Speaking of catering, the stylish kitchen is sure to spark the interest of a keen entertainer, as practical as it is seductive, serviced by quality appliances and home to a huge island bench worthy of a large gathering.
Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle being moments from Goodwood Road, where trendy cafes and popular restaurants are on your doorstep. Take a short stroll on a Sunday morning to the Wayville Farmers' Market and select freshly cut flowers and local produce with a latte in hand.
More to love:
- Plantation shutters in front rooms
- Hallway storage
- Carport with automatic roller door
- Space to park two cars off street (one behind the other)
- Daikin ducted RC AC
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and huge shower
- Separate toilet
- Built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Second living or 4th bedroom
- Study/home office with built in cupboards, shelving and desk
- Great size kitchen with breakfast bar for casual meals
- Smeg oven and cooktop
- Miele dishwasher
- Large walk in pantry
- Spacious living with access to pergola/carport
- Great size yard with easy maintenance garden
- Less than 10 minutes to the city
- Zoned for Adelaide High School
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.