SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sold after second inspection!!
Perfectly positioned in one of Adelaide's premiere blue chip suburbs, and in the highly sought-after Glenunga International High School zone, this home provides a carefree and convenient lifestyle like no other.
Built in 2016, this Torrens title home sits on approximately 232 square metres and has been cleverly designed to maximise space and functionality on its compact, easy-maintenance allotment.
The oversized front door is the perfect introduction to the stylish interior within.
First impressions are met with a wide entrance framed in lofty ceilings, crisp white walls and concrete look tiles that feature throughout the open plan living and dining area.
As practical as it is seductive, the stylish kitchen features stone benchtops, Blanco appliances (including a 900mm gas cooktop) and the classiest white-on-white colour palette.
A flexible floor plan gives you the opportunity to enjoy three bedrooms (upstairs) and a second living room (downstairs). However, if it's extra accommodation you need, the downstairs lounge room can easily be transformed into a fourth bedroom; perfect for a growing family.
As if the high fencing wasn't enough, there is also a security system; sleep easy knowing you and the family are safe and secure in your humble abode.
This brilliant location is so highly sought after for so many reasons, one being its proximity to exclusive public and private schools; there is no shortage of excellent education options here.
Boutique shopping on Unley Road, trendy cafes on Duthy Street and your favourite shops in the CBD are all just short trip away by car or nearby public transport.
And for the foodies, think tacos and sangrias at Hispanic Mechanic, fantastic fusion at Singapore House, or the myriad of casual and fine dining options in the city.
You really do have it all in this prominent location!
More to love:
- Automatic gate and automatic roller door
- Single garage with internal access
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Downlights throughout
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Waterfall island bench/breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances
- Great storage - including under stairs, laundry, walk in cupboard upstairs
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Bedroom 2 with built in robes
- Bedroom 3 with large walk in robes
- All bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry with outdoor access to small courtyard/drying area
- Undercover entertaining area
- Rainwater tank
- Small lawn area and easy maintenance garden
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park