SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Location and lifestyle meet their perfect match in this super stylish Torrens title home. No stone has been left unturned in delivering the ultimate in modern luxury living with the highest quality finishes throughout.
Positioned to perfection, being moments to the trendy cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping on Jetty Road, as well as close to quality schooling and a stone's throw from the city to bay tram line and the golden sands of Glenelg beach.
From the beautiful cedar front door, to the lofty 3.6m ceilings and expansive hallway adorned in original Baltic pine floorboards, this home is sure to impart a lasting impression.
Comprising three well-proportioned bedrooms; each with built in robes and the master with a stylish ensuite. Delve deeper to find the main bathroom; both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screens and oversized showerhead.
Continue through to the rear of the home and whilst you marvel at the beautiful open plan design you will feel the warmth of the gas heated hydronic underfloor heating radiating through the stunning polished concrete floor.
The gourmet Chef's kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, including Miele dishwasher and 700mm Smeg induction cooktop, oven and rangehood. The kitchen also features a double sink, integrated bin, soft close draws, overhead storage and a huge 3m island bench all with Caeserstone benchtops.
Perfect for entertaining; the kitchen overlooks the living and dining space and large commercial grade aluminium stacker doors open to incorporate the Jarrah deck of the alfresco area, creating a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
Throughout the entire home is an ambience of elegance and style; with sleek cabinetry, Caesarstone bench tops, matte black fixtures and a neutral colour scheme throughout; the quality here is certainly evident and must be seen to be appreciated.
More reasons we love this home:
- Striking modern facade
- Brand new Colorbond roof
- Plantation shutters in bedrooms 1 & 2
- Bedroom 3 with study area & huge window allowing plenty of natural light; this room also has the potential to be used as a second living space
- Matte black fittings and Caesarstone benchtops throughout
- Daikin ducted RC (zoned) 14.5kw
- Double glazed Velux roof window in kitchen and Velux sun tunnel in the hallway
- Gas heated hydronic underfloor heating in kitchen/living, bathroom, ensuite and laundry/butlers kitchen
- Butlers kitchen/Laundry with plenty of storage and outdoor access
- Alfresco entertaining under main roof
- Outdoor kitchen with Heatlie BBQ
- Fully enclose, private and secure courtyard
- Landscaped and irrigated low maintenance gardens
- Exposed aggregate footpaths
- Oversized double garage with electric panel door with rear lane access from Scott Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.