SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
CONTRACTED AT AUCTION!
Welcome home - you've found the one!
In an ideal location, close to the sun and sand of Glenelg Beach and some of the best retail, dining and recreation options that South Australia has to offer, this home has it all; Five bedrooms, two bathrooms (one an ensuite), walking distance to the tram and a North facing rear, the search is over.
With a striking street presence, this Beadnall beauty is sure to capture your heart with its manicured gardens and charming stone facade.
Upon entry, take a moment to appreciate the soaring decorative ceilings and beautiful contrast between the crisp white walls and the exquisite timber floors.
This home is as practical as it is seductive, centred around a timeless white kitchen serviced by a gas cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances and a long stone bench space, perfect for cooking and entertaining.
Light filled, with three sets of double doors connecting the open plan Family/Living space with an expansive undercover entertaining area which is enhanced by all-weather cafe blinds.
Clever design means that storage has been increased at every opportunity, with loads of cupboard space in the laundry, a hallway linen press and built in robes in each of the five bedrooms.
All the hard work has been done. This home eagerly awaits a new family to call it their own and to love it like its current owners do.
More to love:
- Desirable north facing rear
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling (zoned)
- Additional storage space in roof, accessible via roof ladder
- 24 Solar panels (5KW)
- Instant gas hot water service
- Two separate living areas
- Well equipped kitchen with plenty of storage
- Separate dining
- Breakfast bar for casual meals
- 5 bedrooms all with BIRs
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and the luxury of a heated towel rail
- Great size laundry with outdoor access
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds and fans for year round comfort
- Large yard with immaculate lawns
- Established gardens including fruit trees & herbs with an irrigation system
- 2 sheds plus undercover single car garage
- Walking distance to the City to Bay tram and cosmopolitan Jetty Road, Glenelg
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.