SOLD FOR A RECORD PRICE IN GOODWOOD!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
While the period homes of Goodwood continue to define their prestige location on the cusp of the CBD and the ultra-trendy King William Road, this 4-bedroom beauty set on a prized 978sqm allotment soars even higher thanks to the most epic of extensions.
From the street, this 1920s Sandstone Bungalow oozes the character charm you expect from such a stately home in the prestigious Unley Council.
The stunning landscaped gardens & beautiful stone facade will draw you in but the true surprise is waiting within. Step over the timeless Travertine veranda floor and be blown away by the magnificent transformation this family home has undergone; luxury fittings and fixtures and classic elegant features have been perfectly blended together, offering a sexy and stylish interior and unrivalled grandeur.
The Soaring, decorative ceilings; exquisite timber floors; and robust architraves come as expected of a home from this era.
If its bathrooms that excite you, you're in for a treat; all three have been finished flawlessly with luxury features including heated towel racks, stone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles.
And it just keeps getting better. The home is as practical as it is seductive - centred around the brand-new 2-pac kitchen; home to an impressive 60mm Caesarstone island bench, stainless steel Miele appliances, marble tile splashback and tucked away behind it all is a wet butler's pantry; leaving the chef plenty of space to create.
Flooded with light from its north facing orientation, the expansive living/dining space was created for both relaxing and entertaining, and when you open up the stacker doors your entertaining space doubles, providing a tranquil outlook over the gas heated pool and spa.
This Alfresco area is like no other; offering outdoor entertaining at its absolute finest. The space can be opened up to let the sunlight flood in, or fully enclosed by electric blinds, making this a usable space all year round.
The outdoor kitchen features stone benchtops, fully plumbed Heatlie gas BBQ, Miele deep fryer and built in bar fridges. With all this, and a large lawn area and undercover carport with space for up to 4 cars plus a boat, imagine the parties you could throw!
Thanks to the major renovations completed throughout the entire home, the stage is set for a turnkey lifestyle of luxury, leaving you more time for the things you love.
But wait, there's more...
* Nestled securely behind electric driveway gate
* Front gate with Wi-Fi intercom
* Irrigated landscaped gardens
* Exposed aggregate driveway
* Re-wired, re-plumbed, new roof and new commercial grade aluminum windows
* Plantation shutters
* Downlights throughout
* Central hallway with study nook featuring timber bench and 2-pac storage
* Spotted gum flooring through main living area
* Bedrooms carpeted for extra comfort
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (25kw)
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and built in robes
* Huge ensuite with double shower, double vanity and Caroma tapware
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Double shower and granite bath in 2nd bathroom
* Miele appliances in kitchen: induction cooktop, steam oven, warming tray, pyrolytic oven and microwave oven
* Family size laundry with stone benches and plenty of additional storage
* Alfresco featuring downlights, fans and ducted A/C
* Gas heated pool and spa featuring self dosing filtration system for a maintenance free pool all year round
* 4 bay carport at rear with another carport at side of the home
* Powered shed (3-phase)
* Prestigious St. Thomas primary school located at the end of the street
* Trendy cafes, fashion boutiques and artisan bakeries are a stone's throw away
* Public transport is easily accessible on both Goodwood and King William Road
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.