SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sold after first inspection!!
Located on the city fringe, this charming cottage presents the perfect opportunity to own a slice of the highly sought-after suburb of Goodwood.
Rich with ornate character features, including polished floorboards, ornamental fireplaces and lofty ceilings throughout - exactly what you expect from a home of this era.
The floor plan flows effortlessly from the two bedrooms at the front of the home, through to the bright, north facing living.
Set on a deep allotment, you will be surprised at how big the rear yard is; offering plenty of space for children or pets to play or even to add a swimming pool (STCC).
Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle being just metres from King William Road, where trendy cafes, boutique shopping and artisan bakeries are all on your doorstep.
In the other direction you have all that Goodwood Road has to offer; the Capri theatre offers your Saturday night entertainment and the ever-popular Wayville Farmers' Market is right around the corner where you can spend a laid-back Sunday morning strolling amongst freshly cut flowers and selecting local produce with coffee in hand.
Being just minutes to the CBD and close to transport (city to bay tram, bus, train, bikeways), local parks, and reputable schools; you really do have it all in this prestige location.
More to love:
- Quality light fittings and plantation shutters
- 2 large light-filled bedrooms
- Central living room with fireplace
- Paved patio/entertaining area accessible from living room
- Spacious open plan kitchen, family, dining area with desirable northerly aspect
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Undercover off street parking for one vehicle, space for second vehicle to park behind
- Rear pedestrian access via laneway
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.