SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
1890's Bluestone Cottage on the City Fringe
Framed in a picket fence, picturesque gardens and classic bullnose veranda, the charming facade of this double-fronted bluestone cottage is a worthy introduction to the stylish, light-filled interior that lies within.
Perfectly preserved in the symmetrical cottage style with a central hallway framed in soaring ceilings and adorned in timber flooring.
Three double-bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation, two located at the front of the home and the third sitting adjacent the light filled living area.
The floor plan flows effortlessly through the living to the open plan kitchen/dining and out to the expansive undercover entertaining area.
With so much entertaining space you can confidently put your hand up to host Christmas lunch and comfortably accommodate the whole family, and don't stress about the clean-up - the double draw dishwasher has you covered!
The backyard is home to luscious lawn, mature trees and a raised garden bed ripe with veggies, which is sure to excite the green thumb of the family.
For the foodies; a short stroll to the end of the street finds you at Goodwood Road where you are spoiled for choice with great places to eat for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert.
For the families; you are surrounded by great schooling options from childcare right through to high school.
Ideal for an executive couple, growing family or retirees looking for a comfortable, easy maintenance home in an ultra-convenient location.
More to love:
- Charming bluestone facade
- Desirable north facing rear
- 593sqm (approx) allotment
- Carport with room to park a second car in driveway
- Bedroom 1 with open fireplace
- Bedroom 2 with large built in robes
- Open plan living with fireplace and split system AC
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Bathroom/laundry with outdoor access
- Rainwater tank
- Good size garden shed
- Located in Glenunga International High School Zone
- Walking distance to local shops and public transport (Bus & City to Bay tram)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.