SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contracted at auction
Tastefully renovated and extended, providing a flexible floorplan and family proportions set amongst a tranquil backdrop. You'll adore every detail...
Surrounded by other stately character homes in undeniably one of Adelaide's finest suburbs, just 5km from the CBD, this is a home you will see yourself growing old in.
Adorned with exquisite Jarrah floors, elegant leadlighting and feature fireplaces, just as expected of a home of this era.
In this day and age multiple living areas are a must! Boasting both formal and informal living, this home offers plenty of space for the modern family.
Three bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation and an additional room presents the flexibility for a 4th bedroom, a study or home office, or perhaps follow in the current owners' footsteps and enjoy a spacious dressing room.
The seamless extension lends itself perfectly for entertaining, incorporating a designer kitchen and expansive living and dining area.
It's the thoughtful details like the wet butler's pantry that make this home such a success.
Whether it's a casual meal at the breakfast bar, a formal dinner around the dining table, or a BBQ out on the deck, the picturesque views of the creek behind will always be in sight, providing the perfect ambience.
There is so much to love about this location, surrounded by elite schooling, take a stroll through the beautiful Jacaranda lined streets to find yourself at the Pantry on Egmont and experience service with a smile as you grab a latte to go or sit down for a delicious brunch. A short stroll in the other direction sees you at Mitcham square shopping centre for boutique shopping and your local grocer.
More to love:
- Beautifully renovated 1925 Bungalow
- Manicured gardens
- Spacious formal living with open fireplace
- Evaporative cooling/ducted heating
- Two modern bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Main bathroom with large bath
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining
- Stylish kitchen with skylights, mirrored splashback, 900mm oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Second dishwasher in butler's pantry
- Large island bench / breakfast bar
- Space to accommodate a large dining setting
- Gas fireplace in living
- Great size laundry with ample storage and access to rear yard and side drying area
- Carport with drive through access to garage with automatic roller door
- Outdoor entertaining area with provisions for outdoor kitchen
- Beautiful outlook over Brownhill Creek
- Delwood Reserve at the end of the street
- Public transport (bus and train) within walking distance
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.