SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking to make a tree-change, or currently residing in the area and wanting to upgrade to a stylish family home with great entertaining space - look no further.
Set amongst the soothing hush of the Hawthorndene hills, this 90's built home has it all
A clever layout ensures that your living areas are kept separate from your bedrooms. Parents can enjoy some privacy with the master suite conveniently located away from the remaining bedrooms.
A free-flowing floor plan begins with a light and bright formal living and dining space and ends with an open plan kitchen, second living and casual meals area.
Floor to ceiling windows are applied to full effect, showcasing a stunning outlook over the sparkling inground pool.
As summer fast approaches you'll be the envy of all your friends with your own private oasis. Just be sure to remind them to bring a bottle of wine to the housewarming to help you fill your cellar.
The garage could very quickly be converted into an office, studio or man cave as it is already carpeted and air-conditioned.
Perfectly positioned for a lifestyle of leisure, this home eagerly awaits a new family to call it their own and to love it like its current owners do.
More to love:
- Parking for multiple vehicles in driveway
- Single garage
- Live comfortably all year round with zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Floating timber floors
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm cooktop
- Walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Multiple living and dining areas
- Double glazed windows and doors in family area
- Master with walk in robe
- Ensuite with bath and shower
- Built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Study or 5th bedroom
- Three way main bathroom with bath and shower
- Huge laundry with outdoor access
- Large deck area for entertaining
- Salt chlorinated, solar heated inground pool (can be gas heated)
- Wine cellar with powder room
- 23000L rainwater tank plumbed to house and garden
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.