SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Masterful design and modern luxury are exceptionally embodied in this spectacular family home.
With impeccable attention to detail throughout, no expense has been spared in this top-to-toe transformation.
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this quiet street, unlike many in the suburb, not used as a cut through from South Road - the only traffic you will notice is that of your friendly neighbours.
Situated on a block spanning 720 square metres and with an epic extension doubling the size of the original home.
Contemporary from start to finish, the floor plan flows effortlessly. From the moment you enter you will fall in love with the wide central hallway, offering a direct line of sight all the way down through the light-filled living area and out into the yard.
At first turn, discover the luxurious master suite - with wall to wall, floor to ceiling curtains, a spacious walk through dressing room and stylish modern ensuite. An additional three bedrooms make accommodating guests or a large family easy.
The real show stopper is the expansive open plan kitchen, living, dining and alfresco area - making entertaining a breeze and offering a party capacity of upwards of 100.
Designed for entertaining, the kitchen features a sexy black splashback and huge island bench, serviced by near new stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and of course, a wine fridge.
Located in a family friendly suburb with easy access to great schooling, local shops, trendy cafes and public transport - what more could you want?
More to love:
- Stylish rendered facade
- Exposed aggregate driveway and walkway
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Electric panel heaters
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Master bedrooms with built in bedhead and trendy pendant lights
- Ensuite with double vanity, oversized showerhead and heated towel rail
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Floor to ceiling curtains throughout
- Main bathroom with large freestanding bath
- Family size laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
- Huge rear extension with gas heater
- Space to accommodate a large dining setting
- Breakfast bar for casual meals
- Side patio
- Stacker doors to alfresco entertaining area (under main roof)
- Good size, easy maintenance yard
- Single carport with electric roller door and drive through access
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.