SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction cancelled, under contract after first inspection!
Set amongst the convenience and prestige of Millswood, this grand residence makes an impressive statement!
Set in delightfully established gardens on a generous 950sqm allotment and privately screened from the road offering a quiet and tranquil lifestyle in your own private sanctuary.
Inside you are greeted with elegant period features such as exquisite fireplaces, lofty ceilings and decorative cornices; just as you'd expect of a home of this era.
Lots of lovely large rooms make for fabulous flexibility. Boasting 5 great size bedrooms as well as a formal living and a formal dining room; there is certainly space for the whole family here.
The well-equipped kitchen is serviced by a gas cooktop and Smeg appliances and has a beautiful outlook over the garden.
Double doors from the open plan living area create a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining in the lovely undercover patio.
Superbly located between Goodwood Road and King William Road, you are spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants, boutique shopping and elite schools.
Tree-lined streets lead to cosmopolitan cafes where you can meet with friends for brunch, or grab a latte to-go as you take a leisurely stroll around the leafy streets of this prominent suburb.
More to love:
- Huge 950 square metre allotment with wide frontage
- Stunning gardens
- Double garage as well as secure off street parking in driveway
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Master bedroom with huge built in robes and ensuite
- Spacious formal living and dining rooms
- Timber kitchen with plenty of storage
- Smeg oven, cooktop and microwave
- Open plan second living with gas heater
- Main bathroom with separate shower and large bath
- Powder room with toilet and vanity
- Great size laundry with plenty of storage
- Undercover entertaining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.