SOLD AFTER SECOND INSPECTION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Big on living and low on maintenance, this brand new 2017 built home is ideally positioned in a quiet street in the ultra-convenient suburb of Mitchell Park.
Located just 11km from Adelaide CBD, 7km to Glenelg beach and walking distance to public transport - you really do have it all in this great location.
Offering an appealing and contemporary facade with an interior to match, boasting three great size bedrooms, all with built in robes and two modern bathrooms.
The open plan living area is positioned to make the most of the space for the family to enjoy. Incorporating a stylish, functional kitchen serviced by quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and an abundance of storage.
You will love this family friendly neighbourhood and being this close to all the amenities.
What you'll love about the house:
- Modern facade
- Automatic irrigation system
- Stone benchtops throughout kitchen and bathroomS
- Three good size bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan design
- Single lock up carport
- Internal access from garage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch Professional 26L Natural Gas hot water service
- Security system - 3 monitors with touch screen control panels
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Courtyard with easy maintenance garden
- Slimline retention water tank
- Wired for Foxtel and wifi
What you'll love about the area:
- 3-4 minute walk to Mitchell Park reserve or Egan reserve
- 4 minutes to Clovelly Park Railway Station
- 10 minutes to Westfield Marion and Flinders Hospital & University
- 30 minutes to Adelaide CBD
- Walking distance to public transport
- Short drive to Glenelg and Brighton beaches
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.