SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
CONTRACTED PRIOR TO AUCTION
Spacious and luxurious, this home leaves no stone unturned in delivering the ultimate in family living; and a must have for the keen entertainer.
Positioned to perfection, being moments to the thriving cafes and restaurants surrounding Jetty Road, Glenelg, close to quality schooling and 5 minutes to the city to bay tram line.
Offering open plan living at its absolute finest; adorned with timber floors, drenched in natural light and home to a magnificent kitchen that will have you head-over-heels at first glance.
Continue through the home to discover three bedrooms, the master featuring a modern ensuite, and a corner spa in the main bathroom.
Both living areas feature large windows/glass sliding doors providing the perfect outlook over the sparkling inground pool.
Enjoy the fabulous entertaining potential; kids swimming in the pool while friends gather around the barbie on a warm summer day - absolute bliss!
When you aren't entertaining at home, there is so much to do right on your doorstep. How about a game of golf at the renowned Glenelg Golf Club or a family day out on the sandy shores and blue waters of Glenelg? Both are just minutes away.
Welcome to the convenience of Novar Gardens.
More to love:
- Great street appeal with immaculate lawn and rendered facade
- Double carport and single garage
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Caesarstone benches in kitchen
- Large island bench
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Updated ensuite and laundry with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Built in robes in master and bedroom 3
- Large second living room with split system A/C
- Great storage throughout
- Salt chlorinated inground swimming pool
- Decked undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.