SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Built in 2006 and tastefully updated to keep in line with today's trends, this home is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on entertaining space.
Whether you're retiring or ready to start a family, life will look good in this deceptively spacious three-bedroom home.
Cleverly positioned behind a tall fence and set back form the road - even the living/dining areas at the front of the home feel removed from the street.
Stylishly updated in all the right places, featuring a modern kitchen with a stylish white-on-white colour palate and stainless-steel appliances.
Comprising three great size bedrooms - all with built in robes - and the master boasting a modern ensuite, built in study nook and sliding door out to the rear courtyard.
All your entertaining needs are catered for with an expansive undercover entertaining area and outdoor kitchen complete with Matador BBQ.
The fully enclosed front and rear yards are ideal for those with children and pets.
With Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic Centre and the Warradale Hotel all within walking distance, you are spoiled for choice when it come to weekend activities.
More to love:
- Private and secure front yard
- Motorised roller blinds
- Led down lights throughout
- Automatic gate and space to securely park two cars (side by side) in driveway
- Single garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Ceiling fans in two bedrooms
- Huge 3rd bedroom that could easily be converted into two rooms, creating a 4th bedroom
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining
- Main bathroom with separate powder room
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Outdoor kitchen with power and plumbed with mains gas and water
- Garden shed
- Easy maintenance yard with lawn and irrigated garden
- Public transport (bus & train) within walking distance
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.