SOLD BY BLAKE SCHOLZ & JOSH GILLESPIE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Conveniently located just off Oaklands Road, this charming home is well positioned with easy access to public transport, local shops and great schools.
At the front of the home is a single lock up garage with internal access into the spacious, light filled living area.
Continue through to the well-appointed kitchen and separate dining area which flows effortlessly out to the rear courtyard.
Upstairs there are three great size bedrooms, the master featuring large built in robes. The spacious bathroom offers a separate bath and shower and is also accessible from the master bedroom.
This well-kept home is in a fantastic location with all the amenities at your fingertips; just a short walk to Marion Shopping Centre and the SA Aquatics Centre and an even shorter walk to Oaklands Railway Station.
This property is sure to be a big hit with first home buyers and investors, be sure to get in quick!
More reasons why we love this home:
- Situated in a well maintained group
- Plenty of natural light
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas heater
- Solar power
- New electric cooktop
- Separate laundry with 2nd toilet and rear access to the private courtyard
- Plenty of storage including under stair storage and linen press
- The convenience of Marion Shopping Centre nearby
- Well positioned for Flinders Uni, Westminster & Brighton High School
- Close to public transport to the CBD with Oaklands Park Railway Station within walking distance
- A short drive/ride to the beach at Somerton Park and Oaklands Park Wetland Reserve also nearby
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.