Low maintenance and convenience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Ideal for those who are starting out and looking for a first home, or those looking to downsize or secure a great investment in a great location. This lovely home is situated in an impeccably presented group of four and is set back from the street offering a private and quiet lifestyle.
Enter to the spacious lounge room that flows through to the light and bright kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is neat and tidy and offers plenty of storage and a functional design.
Both bedrooms are a good size and include built in robes. The bathroom is spacious and well-kept, with the added bonus of a separate toilet. The full-size laundry offers sufficient storage and access to the fully enclosed rear courtyard.
Located just a short walk from public transport; including bus stops on Morphett Road and the Oaklands Park train station giving you easy access to Flinders University and the CBD, as well as being only minutes from Westfield Marion and just a short commute to some of Adelaide's most beautiful beaches - with all this at your fingertips you certainly will enjoy the convenience of living in this fantastic location.
More reasons we love this property:
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Roller shutters on all front windows
- Split system AC in dining room
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Bathroom with good size bath and separate shower
- Fully enclosed and secure courtyard with lawn
- Secure carport with access to rear courtyard
- Off street parking for a second vehicle in front of carport
- Great location near shops, restaurants, schools and transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.