SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sold after first inspection!!
This stunning stone fronted cottage provides a great opportunity to buy into the tightly held, blue chip suburb of Parkside. This one will tug at your heart strings the moment you lay eyes on it!
The immaculate home displays immense street appeal and upon entry, you will agree this that home is just as delightful on the inside, as it is from the street.
Tastefully renovated, whilst still retaining its elegant period features; offering you the perfect blend of old and new. Soaring ceilings, decorative architraves and exquisite timber floors come as expected from a home of this era, while the crisp white colour palate, updated kitchen and modern bathroom propel the home into the 21st century.
The undercover outdoor entertaining area and easy-care garden provide an enviable space to relax or host guests year round.
Located on the city fringe, enjoy a lifestyle of convenience, being just moments from both Unley Road and Hutt Street, where you are spoilt for choice when it comes to popular restaurants and eateries.
Tree-lined streets lead to cosmopolitan cafes where you can meet up with friends for brunch or grab a latte to-go as you stroll around the leafy streets of this prominent suburb.
Superbly located and offering easy access to public transport and elite schools. If it's shopping you're after, just a few minutes' drive will lead you to boutiques of King William Road, Burnside Village and of course the CBD. You'll also have the convenience of the World's Best Supermarket, Foodland Frewville and the Wayville Farmers Market as your nearby hotspots for foodie heaven!
More to love:
- Grand entry with decorative arch
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, one with luxury Packers built in robe
- Central living room with Daikin split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with tile splashback, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
- Contemporary bathroom with frameless shower screen and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Undercover entertaining area, perfect for year round use
- Low maintenance yard
- Double garage with rear lane access for secure off-street parking
- Located in the desirable Glenunga International High School zone, also with easy access to a multitude of other top class public and private schools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.