SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & JOE MARRIOTT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This impressive family home combines the tranquil best of foothills living with the everyday convenience of being only minutes to Flinders Uni, Westfield Marion and the fantastic Pasadena Green Shopping Centre.
Filled with natural light throughout, the clever floor plan separates the master suite (including walk-in robe and ensuite) at the front of the home from the second and third bedrooms at the rear.
Entertaining? This home offers so many options
Hosting a dinner party; Wine and dine your guests in your formal living/dining area, where soaring ceilings are complimented by exposed beams and feature leadlight windows.
A casual meal with the family; At the heart of the home sits the expansive kitchen, offering space for a second dining setting providing the perfect place to enjoy a meal whilst debriefing on the days' events.
Warm afternoons and summer nights; Best spent outside, and with a deck area that comes with ocean views - why wouldn't you want to spend your time out there?
Transitioning into the cooler months; While we haven't quite reached winter and we all desperately grasp onto the last bit of warmth, the possibility of rain sets in and undercover outdoor entertaining is a must - lucky this home has you covered (literally) with a second outdoor entertaining area, complete with pergola for protection from the weather.
And when the cold sets in and spending time outdoor is no longer an option; Enjoy Saturday nights in the spacious family room snuggled up on the couch with popcorn and a great movie - after pouring yourself a drop of your finest red from the adjoining bar, of course!
This magnificent home can certainly be enjoyed all year round
But you'll need to be quick to be the next lucky person to call it home!
More to love:
- Single garage with panel lift door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Roller shutters
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, great size walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Both formal and informal living and dining areas
- Spacious open plan design
- Huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including built in coffee machine), ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and great size walk in pantry
- Spacious family room with bar
- Double doors to outdoor entertaining areas
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and luxurious spa bath
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Separate toilet
- Fully enclosed yard and beautiful gardens
- Mature fruit trees (including cumquat, grapefruit, lime and nectarine)
- Picturesque views
Year built | 1992
Land size | 982sqm (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.