SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & JOE MARRIOTT
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Immaculate from start to finish, this exquisite home has stylish knack of knowing exactly what you need, when you need it most.
Thoughtfully designed by forward thinking architect Nicholas Ingerson, this home is the epitome of luxury low maintenance living.
Secure garage parking for three vehicles, automatic irrigation, keyless entry, surveillance system and video intercom; the list of features before you have even entered the home is extraordinary.
And as you open the timber front door, a light and bright multi-level interior creates the most dramatic of introductions.
An abundance of living and entertaining spaces, separate sleep zones for adults and children and a seductively easy maintenance allotment complete with sunset views; the perfect blueprint for a lifestyle of leisure.
Discover how the clever floor plan will be quick to meet the needs of your growing family, with both formal and informal living and dining areas, three double bedrooms (plus a huge study/4th bedroom), three well-appointed bathrooms and impressive wet bar and insulated wine cellar.
Built for entertaining, the expansive kitchen boasts Ilve cooking appliances, Miele dishwasher and sprawling granite benchtops; the perfect starting point to any gathering with friends before everyone instinctively spills out onto the balcony.
With the city and sea within easy reach and the renowned Pasadena Foodland just moments away, you really do have it all in in this fantastic location.
Your new chapter starts here!
All the bells and whistles:
- Double garage with 2 automatic roller doors + internal access
- 3rd garage with automatic roller doors for drive through access + loft hatch with access ladder
- Auto watering system
- Security system including electronic door locks
- External entrance camera monitored on study screen
- 3 phase power
- 3kw solar panels (high feed-in tariff)
- C-Bus (the ultimate in smart home automation)
- Krix wall speakers + extension ceiling speakers throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned) + ceiling fans
- Thermostat controlled roof vent fan
- 2 Rinnai instant gas hot water heaters
- Downlights throughout
- x6 TV's included in sale
- Luxurious master suite with views and access to deck, expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large study (cupboards & built-in desk) or Bedroom 4
- 900mm Ilve gas cooktop + Miele dishwasher
- Large walk-in pantry, Insinkerator underbench disposal unit, externally vented Qasar rangehood
- Generous granite bench tops + splashback in kitchen.
- Zucettii taps + shower heads
- Floor to ceiling tiles throughout bathrooms
- New Zealand wool carpets
- Quality Italian tiles through entrance, family room + entertaining room (currently billiard room)
- Wet bar with fridge + glass racks
- Insulated cellar
- Large paved outside entertainment area
- External (tracked) balcony + 2 remote controlled master bedroom blinds
- External barbecue gas supply
- Concrete water tank (concealed)
- Garden shed
- Premium Termimesh installed at build
Year built | 2003
Land size | 730sqm (approx.)
Frontage | 18.29m
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.