SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & JOE MARRIOTT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Who says you have to make sacrifices when buying a home..? Enjoy the best of all worlds in this stylishly updated 60's built beauty.
Combine the perks of this great location, less than 20 minutes to the CBD, popular beaches, Westfield Marion and Flinders University, with the relaxed lifestyle that comes from owning a home where all the hard work has been done for you...
And just like that, you'll have so much more time to spend doing what you love!
Inside, crisp white walls, and polished pine floorboards set the scene for a stylish interior.
You will love the relaxed open plan design and free-flowing floor plan; featuring kitchen, living and dining up one end, and three bedrooms, bathroom and laundry at the other.
Enjoy the light and airy living room during the day, and snuggle up in front of the fire on a cold winter's night.
The budding chef will appreciate the modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and double drawer dishwasher. You'll love the sunlight and garden views through the plantation shutters while preparing your next culinary delight.
And the luxurious bathroom..? With the sunlight streaming through the large glass block window, and the tiles warm from underfloor heating, cold mornings are a treat. Pamper yourself in the large spa bath or relax under the rainfall shower head.
Nestled on a corner block, the home offers three separate (and good size) outdoor areas with plenty of room for entertaining your friends or for children to play - there are so many possibilities for this flexible and usable space!
The manicured lawn and garden are serviced by an automated irrigation system and can be viewed from every window, while tucked away in the back corner is a stylish garden shed.
Whether you're a fashionable first timer or a design savvy downsizer... this home is sure to excite.
More to love:
- Freshly painted throughout in neutral colour scheme
- Professional roof restoration
- Polished pine floorboards
- Abundance of natural light through large windows
- Plantation shutters in kitchen, living and dining
- Gas log fireplace
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Gas cooktop with 4 burners + wok burner
- Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher
- Designer bathroom with Decina spa bath, Hansa tapware and underfloor heating on "J" tariff.
- Modern laundry with second toilet and generous storage
- Quality built-in robes in bedrooms 1 & 2
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Off street parking for three vehicles (1 standard carport, 1 caravan height carport + 1 in driveway)
- Stylish garden shed
- Gas hot water system
- Crimsafe security doors
- LED downlights throughout
- Walking distance to the renowned Pasadena Foodland
- 1.8km to Pasadena High School
- 200m to bus stops on Cashel Street for easy access to Marion, Flinders and the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.