SOLD BY JOSH GILLESPIE & BLAKE SCHOLZ
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Offering immense street appeal, this charming stone fronted residence is surrounded by picturesque gardens and sits comfortably on a family size allotment of approximately 900 square metres.
The house itself is a 1940's beauty, modest but in excellent condition and boasting elegant period features in all the right places.
Rooms of an exceptional proportion are flooded with natural light, with an easy flow existing between the formal lounge and dining at the front of the home and the casual meals and open plan family room at the rear.
At heart of the home is the kitchen, adorned in timber floors and timber doors and providing plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy cooking together.
This home offers flexibility and comfortable accommodation with three spacious bedrooms and the potential to use the formal lounge as a fourth bedroom. At the front of the home is the large master bedroom featuring built in robes and a good size ensuite. Bedrooms two and three are located toward the rear and are serviced by the main bathroom with a convenient three-way entry.
Ideal for a young or growing family, offering space and versatility, a fully enclosed yard with landscaped gardens and secure parking for multiple vehicles, this home is appealing in its current condition, yet offers plenty of potential for a contemporary transformation.
Do you enhance what's already there, rebuild or subdivide? The possibilities to improve the site stop only with your imagination (and of course the City of Mitcham's consents and approvals), and with 900 square metres at your disposal, there's plenty of room for your grand plans!
Enjoy this fantastic location offering the best of all worlds: beautiful strolls through the leafy street leading to cosmopolitan cafes; only minutes to Mitcham Shopping Centre and Wallis Cinemas, public transport is within easy reach and surrounded by elite schools including Mercedes, Scotch, Concordia and Mitcham Primary.
More to love:
- Situated in a beautiful quiet street
- Manicured gardens
- Double garage with drive-through access to carport
- Monitored alarm system
- 1.5kw Solar system
- Gas hot water system
- Lofty decorative ceilings
- Open fireplace
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Split system AC in third bedroom
- Great storage in hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Separate formal living and dining rooms
- Open plan extension at rear
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Family size laundry with outdoor access
- Undercover outdoor entertaining
- Large yard with mature lemon and orange trees
- Potential to subdivide and build two semidetached (subject to council consents and approvals)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.